<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7072137299052499455?origin\x3dhttp://jennyakadaphinia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday, January 08, 2009 Y

Post title :
nothing is impossible for him.

Hohohoho.. back to blog.. after so long.. lol.. hmmm.. there are alot of happenings this few weeks..
Firstly.. the christmas party was fun.. we have our party at Geck's sis hse.. Really thank god that we have a place for us to use for christmas to hold so many people! :D
We have carol and games and exchanging of presents!! hehe.. I received alot of presents that I like too.. hahaha..

Hmm.. after that we have our 1st and 2nd Poly-DINs service!! It was cool for the 2nd service.. They have actually put up all the photos of the Cg in different campus! The atmosphere is there..
Bizart also celebrate the new yr eve countdown together too at vivian's hse! Thank god for her.. We have free n easy together..play cards and games together..countdown.. mahjong..fellowship.. lol..

ok! Last friday.. bizart 3A went for Joanne's grandma 88th birthday! her Da shou! cool! I really enjoyed the time with her family..
One of her uncle is a pastor.. He actually prayed in Chinese with the whole family for his mother and also saying grace! I was amazed by his chinese also..LOL.. cos quite chim..
Her grandma is a very devoted christian and she actually share christ to her grandson and daughter.. I also wanna my grandma to be like tat! lol..very cool and aww very cute n warm.. hahahaha..
The buffet very nice also.. LOL..We watch little nyonya at her house before we leave..hahaha..everyone like very crazy over this show..all eyes is stuck on the TV..
But the ending not very good.. lol..

Yesterday i got back my BISSA result which is the subject that I miss out the last question that consists of 18 marks! I manage to do the question in the last 5mins during the exam.. Guess what! I manage to scold well even though i thought i will fail.. I manage to pass and have 35/50 even though i miss out the 12marks question! :D :D thank God!!

Today we have our 1st ULM at nexus which is also my 1st time attending.. I really learnt alot throughout the teaching and the whole thingy refreshed me so so much.. There is also fellowship with the bro and sis and get to know some of them better..

HEre are some photos taken:



taken during christmas eve!

Taken during 1st poly-dins service! :)








The WitnessY



J E N N Y
I am make perfect through the one and only Christ Jesus!.

She pleadedY

Salvation.
Healthy physical and spiritual lifestyle.
getting good results.
digital Camera to capture precious moments.

The Comments Y

chatter box.




FriendsY

mich(my Queenies)
darryll(my hunks)
Alvin (my hunks)
william (my hunks)

Cat-sister-
shu hui(my cousinzz)
Junhao(my cousin)

pastor jasmine
pastor jeff
Peter Troung
E-club

Amanda
Pei Qi
Meiyi
meiXian
geck ting
karen
joanne
Liting
shirley
Alexia
Samantha
Xman
Lijia
Pei Jun
Bizart 3 blog

Shi ping
JeN
Su quan
Joycelyn
chit ming
Ben the polar bear
zhiwei
vivian
Newell
Pris
tryphoza

Karchun
xueting
Peixin
Lemmuel
Magdalene
Xiaoying
lancester
Xiu Zhen
Cedric

shopping sprees
My cousin online shop do support!


The FOOTSTEPSY

♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009

The SIRENSY


Olivia Ong